Heating circulator incorrectly sized?

So you now understand how O2% in flue gas plays a role with respect to flue gas dew point temps?

I guess you will bring this up in future threads considering you are now a self confessed combustion engineer.:ROFLMAO:

Regards steelmasons/Gaswizzard.:censored:

Do you remember Gaswizzard DH? :D

Oh SM!! You must be one of these dreadful professionals, yuk!!
Six fooking pages & the OPs not sure if the bypass has been checked??!!! DH has been sharing his pearls of Google wisdom & all for what? Unbelievable!!

Sponsored Links
but as burners are normally adjusted to work with 5-10% excess air (oxygen), .
10% excess air?:eek: Back to google Mr Hailsham.:ROFLMAO:
Your homework for today......
3% O2 = ???? excess air.

Join the combustion chamber DH as plenty of information regarding combustion calculations etc...:cool:;)

Ooh ooh ooh me sir I know

nerd.jpg

Let's hope Mr Hailsham will think twice when taking the Pee out of the so called professionals on here.

Oh go on then Dan...will save DH having to google.:)

Sponsored Links
Well it didn't work with regard to 5-10% excess air in flue gas.
Is excess air the same as O2?.....:ROFLMAO:

Nah. I wanna see if Google works. :D
What makes you think that I need Google to know that air is (approximately) 21% Oxygen and 79% Nitrogen and other products? I learned that at school long before you were born.

So basically what you are saying is that an appliance (premix) will operate safely with 5% excess air in flue gas.
It's plainly obvious you haven't a clue DH so hang up the shovel.

Last edited:
What is an ideal setting for the auto bypass valve?

I know this will be different for each system but how does one go about setting one up correctly??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back