Heating design (propane)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am proposing to put propane central heating into a house in Madeira portugal . I have had local quotes which are horrendous so now proposing to do the majority of the work myself . I am now looking at a design for the property and was enquiring to see if anyone had experience in heating design . At this stage all that is decides is that the boiler will be a Baxi as there is a local company that offers ongoing support in the future . any help/guidance appreciated

Sponsored Links
Heating design is exactly the same if it is LPG or NG, I have worked in Portugal and they are a very tight knit mob and if you want to DIY your system you will find it very hard to get cooperation from the established lads over there, another idea would be to get someone from here to go over and do everything for you

Thank you for the reply ... I know what you mean , and especially as I am English makes the situation worse !! Anyway I plan to ship the lot from UK anyway and this is where I want to put together a plan to get a materials list kind regards paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back