Heatline C24 fuse problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Heatline C24 which was installed 14 months ago and is still under warranty, i have spent ages on the phone to heatline and not seem to be getting anywhere with them as vaillant are taking over and they don't know what is going on, i have called their sub engineers who are giving dates 2 weeks away which is a long wait without heating :cry:

ok to the point now, basically the boiler works fine when just the hot water is being used, as soon as you turn on the CH the 2 fuses on the PCB board blow, i have replaced the fuses a few times but keeps on doing the same thing each time.

I hope its not the PCB board as it looks like i would be paying for the repair as suppose to Heatines warranty.

I would be very greatfull if someone could help me with this.

Sponsored Links
I am very surprised if the boiler really is still under warranty.

In any case I dont expect the fault will be covered by the waranty anyway!

Thre boiler has been cheaply fitted without cleaning the system and the diverter valve gland has leaked into the actuator.

It will need a new gland and actuator!

I dont see that being covered by the warrantee! You might even find you get charged for the warrantee visit but they walk away wiuthout fixing it.

Thats the problem, you buy a cheap boiler but dont realise that you have to pay real money to have it installed. We charge £840 to install them! But we do the job properly and fully guarantee our work!

Tony

Thank you very much for taking time out to replying to my post, i have managed to actually get through to Servo who do sub warranty work for heatline, they said that they will be coming over tomorrow morning so fingers crossed, also i have a 3 year warranty with the boiler from when i bought it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back