Hello from China- my first post

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, everybody. I'm from China. My boss doing tools business, I export goods for him, of course some to UK market.

I found the forum casually, looking at here for a time. It's insteresting here, while also learn alot, good to know the forum and everyone here. Now I come here more often.

Just say hello and Merry X'mas to everybody.

I cannot find introductions part, hope maybe here it's okey.

Again nice to be here.

alan

Sponsored Links
Hi Alan, welcome!, everyones in bed but I'm sure they'll welcome you when they get up!! lazy bgugers! they stay up too late posting, and then can't get up at a reasonable time in the morning.
never been to China, what it like this time of year? maybe we could come out there and visit you, got any floor space for a few DIYnoters?
ha ha! only joking alan
cheers :LOL:

Thank you, Richard! Good morning to you. :)
You're the first reply, appreciate. Everyone here are kind as I know.

This time it's winter in China. Most places is cold except Southern, it's snowing in Northern. I suppose most of you busy for Chrismas, and vacation is coming, that's great. More and more people in China especially young guys & girls celebrate and enjoy Chrismas now, but most with friends and lover, but not with family. Chrismas here is a time for friends party, a chance of romantic dating for lovers(most restaurants
say so :p ); and promotion period for stores & supermarkets to get larger sales, because people also exchange gifts each other.

Ah so.....have you a plair of Strillsons , my one`s are blugured ;)what you paying for lead and copper per kilo? I think I`m being ripped off by my local scrapper...he`s got a better car than me :cry:

Sponsored Links
Nah `eez a greengrocer wiv too many ```s goin spare dahn the markit :rolleyes: MERRY `Mas `okey `kokey ;)

Quote Mod 11 "Please be aware that links and advertisements for your tools export business are not permitted here."

Did he actually post any, or where you getting this in before he did?

reminds me of when I was a kid complaining to my Dad when he clouted me that "I didn't do anything" and he'd say "well that's for when you do"
:LOL:

reminds me of when I was a kid complaining to my Dad when he clouted me that "I didn't do anything" and he'd say "well that's for when you do"
:LOL:
That's for going around wearing womens clothing

Having visited China a few times, I was surprised to find how little English is spoken there. Might it be that chocobo just wants practise in writing English? Very likely IMO but I may be wrong. If mod 11 was warning a new member to the forum not to post any adverts without any good reason other than he was in business in China, then I think that's a bit out of order. Which is why I'm waiting for a reply from mod 11 before I contact admin.

Maybe that same Mod will also assure us that this is indeed a genuine member from the Far East and not one of the aliases for one of the pseudonyms for one of the members who are winding people up

Read the OP again and if he's a genuine chinaman i'll eat my spring roll. :)

I reckon it's bolo making a return. If not, can I have the special curry with fried rice, noodles and prawn crackers.

Sponsored Links
Back