Hello from China- my first post

I assumed from Deluk's post in the Househusbands topic that he had gone off to recreate himself in another image.

Sponsored Links
Really warm welcome. Thanks all of you, I am appreciated.

Quote Mod 11 "Please be aware that links and advertisements for your tools export business are not permitted here."

Did he actually post any, or where you getting this in before he did?

Having visited China a few times, I was surprised to find how little English is spoken there. Might it be that chocobo just wants practise in writing English? Very likely IMO but I may be wrong. If mod 11 was warning a new member to the forum not to post any adverts without any good reason other than he was in business in China, then I think that's a bit out of order. Which is why I'm waiting for a reply from mod 11 before I contact admin.

Tks for your post, gcol. It's ture I am doing tools business, I think this part of my self-introduction, for first time be here. I come to the forum for sharing, learning, communicating or making firends like most of you do; the forum and people keep me stay. Yes, it could be a kind of practice to my English(otherwise, should I type Mandarin or pinyin here? :p ), anyway, I hope could be understood if I input something wrong by mistake.
I am insterested where you were when in China, and which kind of people you met. I think if you come to Beijing, Shanghai, or cities in eastern and souther China, more people can speak with you. Especially those with experience of int'l trade, interpreter, teacher. etc. will speak well.

Read the OP again and if he's a genuine chinaman i'll eat my spring roll. :)

It seems that the spring roll is tasty to you, tim. I love it, too. The best usually in Every Chinese new year. I am also insterested in food and restaurant in UK, it is said lots of chef from Italy and France come to UK for job, is it real?

Sponsored Links
Hi chocobo,
I was in Shanghai, a small town called Yuyao near Ningbo and Jiaxing city, Zhejiang. We use a few factories over there to manufacture our products and need to go there on a regular basis for quality audits.

If he's for real then i'm a chinaman! Xmas indeed :LOL:

Maybe that same Mod will also assure us that this is indeed a genuine member from the Far East and not one of the aliases for one of the pseudonyms for one of the members who are winding people up

tim, I understand your point and also toptec. Same problem of alise in bbs and forum in China, guys worry about if the "old members" crease new name and profile for kidding for some purpose. Chinese guys call this "Ma Ja" in Mandarian, very insteresting name :LOL: But I never use "Ma Ja" to post in whichever forum. I also dislike others do this.

Here is a picture for your fun, it's the desktop snap. I did it about an hour ago, just have the time upload it.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/manmannj/desktop1.jpg

Hi chocobo,
I was in Shanghai, a small town called Yuyao near Ningbo and Jiaxing city, Zhejiang. We use a few factories over there to manufacture our products and need to go there on a regular basis for quality audits.
It's great, gcol. From Shanghai it's 3 hours by train to our city (Nanjing, capital of JiangSu). I went to Yuyao many times, many factries produce hand tools, DC lights, and plastic there. Did you ate Zong zi(glutinous rice dumpling) in Jiaxing? It's famous.

It's a shame your screenshot didn't include a picture of the diynot website to prove to the conspiracy theorists one way or the other!

Did you ate Zong zi(glutinous rice dumpling) in Jiaxing? It's famous.
I think so, it was a very sticky rice, brown in colour and steamed in a leaf. Tastes great but gets stuck in your teeth. :LOL: Had some at a roadside service station just outside Shanghai - it cost about RMB11 for 3 portions if I remember correctly. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back