apprenticeships are like gold dust

I must apologise.. I actually did a year voluntary and was taken on on July 5th :rolleyes:
And the reason for the :rolleyes: was what, exactly?

Do you think it's OK to mess up quotes, and that you shouldn't be pulled up for it?

The reason being that the quote was about voluntary work whether that be 3 , 6 , 9 or 12 months it was to inform the OP that if he can afford to do some voluntary work then it may be of some use however I am glad you take such an interest and have time to analyse my quotes.

Sponsored Links
Somebody has to - you appear not to give a **** whether you do things correctly or not.

Somebody has to - you appear not to give a **** whether you do things correctly or not.

Well I am glad that you have appointed yourself to be that man you would appear to have plenty of spare time on your hands.

Good luck in your future role of spotting misquotes

That is all.

Sponsored Links
Well I am glad that you have appointed yourself to be that man you would appear to have plenty of spare time on your hands.

Good luck in your future role of spotting misquotes

That is all.

Have to back BAS up here; unless you're going to bold your input/have it in a different colour in his quote it's really not worth quoting it in the first place. Otherwise quote him and put whatever you want to say after the [/quote].

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back