Help and questions on setting up wired PIRs to Pyronix Enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have the wireless enforcer with Homecontrol+ App v2.0, and a Euro ZEM8 hardwire expander that I just bought. I have wired a pir DEOL with 4k7 alarm and 2k2 tamper and returned back to the expander. The panel recognises the pir opening and closing the circuit, but there is no response when doing the walk test.

I have done the following after installation on he panel:

1) set expander to address [0], and set to 0 on the expanders dip switches (all OFF)
2) set to use expander and model ZEM8/Euro
3) set to 4k7/2k7 mode
4) set to DR (double pole or something)

Whereas on the wireless devices there is an option to set the behaviour and attributes, zoning and input type, but I can't find these options for hard wired inputs. Am I missing something? The app doesn't list the sensor either.

BTW, when checking the expander input on the panel, it comes up with FF, which I think means "Fault", but as I say, it recognises the PIR, and the fault light on the expander is not lit up.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It's going to be zone 33 upwards, the two onboard inputs are 33,34 so above these zones , also is it a psu expander as you can't power loads of pirs/ powered devices from the expander without adding a psu and battery !

Last edited:
It's going to be zone 33 upwards, the two onboard inputs are 33,34 so above these zones , also is it a psu expander as you can't power loads of pirs/ powered devices from the expander without adding a psu and battery !

Hi it's on 35, and no it's not the psu version. As a test I eliminated the expander and wired it directly to z34 and the same thing happens, I must be missing something from the programming

You still have to program inputs ! For example set for 06 intruder , now come out of programming ( to save ) now set and activate ...

Sponsored Links
You still have to program inputs ! For example set for 06 intruder , now come out of programming ( to save ) now set and activate ...

I agree and this is how I program the wireless inputs, but I cannot find the option to do this for the wired devices.

From memory I think CHANGE INPUTS? I set up 3 wireless inputs on Input 1,2 and 3, which corresponded to the wireless inputs programmed earlier. These were working fine. Are you perhaps suggesting that this is the same menu for both wireless and wired? So I need to set Input [33], [34], etc?

Blimey! Was trying for 6 hours working this out! Will try it out when I get home. Thanks a million!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back