Help! Boiler replacement in Stafford area.....

I like the Intergas combi too; I have only fitted one - for a friend in November, but runs quiet and no complaints. No plate heat exchanger, diverter valve, air pressure switch, automatic air vent, pump isn't used for DHW, 10 year guarantee on heat exchanger, seems a lot less to go wrong and a good bet, but no track record in this country. Expansion vessel can be fitted remotely to save space; only niggle was the flue too short for a right side installation. Pity the DHW isn't totally electrics free like a Medway!

Sponsored Links
Our standard quote would be £1240 plus the cost of boiler, say £500-£1000 and thats in London.

So I would have thought you could get it cheaper in your area as we hear everything is cheaper up north!

But the quality of the installation will primarily depend on the cleanliness of the system.

Tony

Price sounds ideal - £1240 + boiler..... just having real trouble finding an installer! :(

Got someone coming in few days so will see what they say - fingers crossed it's not £3k+

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back