£1000-£1500 for supply and fitting (Soton Area) best combi?

Sponsored Links
3-4 Bed caravan???!!!......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Ferroli, now that's a good call!!!............ ;) :LOL: :LOL:

£1,500 combi install, that sounds a bit cheap??!!!....... :LOL: :LOL:

HL&S Chaps.

I think that the OP has plenty of cash 'cos he also has a 3 bedroom property...

Sponsored Links
We recently moved to a 4 bedroom house and need to replace the central heating system with a combi boiler.

Our budget is around £1000-£1500 for supply and fitting.

Please can anyone recommend the best rated combi boiler for our needs and a good fitter around the Southampton area?

Thank you in advance.

You are having a laugh mate :LOL: :LOL:

There is no way you are going to get a proper job done at that price.

For that money it'll be a Ferroli :LOL: :evil:

I have a 2 year old used Optimax- only repaired it 5 times under warranty so it should be a gooden by now (just replaced it with a proper boiler) . Yours for £300 so 1200 left? Quids in - Ferroli rule OK? Oh it may leak occasionally. And sometimes not start. And u need to find someone brave enough to fit it. I always thought Southampton was part of the decadent South? Is the recession catching up? my heart bleeds. :LOL:

wow op thats a toughie....................sorry i'm out!

i can fit you a pile of ****e for £1500, refuse to flush, refuse to come back out if you have any problems! ..I'll guarantee the job as long as my van is on your drive!!....i will expect the money in cash up front as well! :LOL:

What's the best combi boiler you would recommend for £1000?

I will have to save up for the fitting costs, thanks..

You need to say what your hot water demands will be, how many baths or showers, can any be electric showers etc.

So it doesn't need to be that big, Look at the Atmos and Viesmann boilers.

What I would suggest is do a search for "kevindgas" on this forum and get him to give you a quote.

He is in the Southampton area and comes highly recommended.

So it doesn't need to be that big, Look at the Atmos and Viesmann boilers.

What I would suggest is do a search for "kevindgas" on this forum and get him to give you a quote.

He is in the Southampton area and comes highly recommended.

thanks DIA even i wouldn't go that low!! i'd start at around £1900 for a 28kw potterton combi, a vaillant 831 for around £2.1k, an 837 £2.3k

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back