HELP! Chrome Pull Cord Extractor Fan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having recently re done my bathroom im trying to replace my old white pull cord extractor fan with a chrome one. Im not having any success at all. They all have timers on or have to be operated through the light switch. I dont wish to use my fan in this way. Any one have any suggestions?
Many thanks
Jen

Sponsored Links
Look for a local C.E.F branch (City Electrical Factors)
They stock a standard pull cord 4" fan AVX 100 PN
Add to it a chrome grille, AVA 001.
These are made by Addvent - good quality stuff.
John :)

I've been having the same problem too. How much did it cost altogether?
Thanks
Zack

Sponsored Links
Hi Zack,
it was around 20.00. We had to order the pull cord fan and then a seperate cover. Typically I cant find the reveipt to tell you exactly how much it was but was cheaper than i expected. We bought the basic chrome cover, but Im sure if you wanted a higher spec finish they have others to choose from but would bump the price up. Very pleased with what we got fromf CEF.
I hope this helps!
Jen

That's cheaper than i thought, considering how difficult it is trying to get one of these! I'll definately be buying one.

Thanks Jen :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back