Help desperately needed - Air Con

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I appear to have a white elephant masquerading as an Air Conditioning Unit... I had a VENtop GZ-1002B-E3 fitted 18 months ago and on use some months later it appeared the air blown out was not very cold, however the outdoor motor unit thing was blowing out cold air. Called installer who came and topped up the gas, saying this was the fault. Couldn't tell that it appeared to be any cooler but in true tradition left it. Come to use again and it is no better - installer out of business (guess y?!). A friend who has just finished a course in Air Con unit installation came to look and cannot find a schematic for eletrical connection. Through trial & error managed to get cold air blowing inside but fan outside did not operate. Basically unless anyone can direct me to a diagram for connection I am screwed. Manufacturer appears to be Polish and can find nothing on internet in order to contact or find distributors. All help so much appreicated it's untrue.

Sponsored Links
I think they are Chec rather than Polish there is a guy called Robert Hasil,sorry don't know his nationality, on " hasil@ventop dot ck " perhaps he can help.

-------------------------

email address changed to avoid spamming
mod9

If that is a dot "ck" then address no longer valid - my e-mail bounced back. Thanks anyhow!

Sponsored Links
there is also a telephone number 353-568076 but I do not know the international code.

Well fender, that would be the next move and would undoubtedly be quicker... however will cost money and I'm sick of getting ripped off. It was supposed to be a professional who fitted it!
Personally I'm coming to the conclusion that it fell off the back of a wagon as the guy I had doing some other work arranged it and I have no instructions at all, no warranty, no guarantee and the "friend of a friend" disappeared soon after.
That said have a guy whose been recommended and been in the business 1,000 years, so fingers crossed.
Needless to say, everything I have ordered since has been sourced by myself from companies with showrooms - hard on the local tradesman but one bad apple n all that.

oh, & jj, 353 is the international code for ireland but without a local code the number is unuseable. Tried it with 1 for dublin but nothing doing and couldn't even find anything on a reverse find site. Thanks for trying anyhow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back