Help finding a toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any idea where I can get a close coupled toilet (ideally as back to the wall as possible) but no more than 750mm in height? I've been searching for ages no luck...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ive got the Melbourne but hate how much of the soil pipe I can see (it's a vertical soil pipe from the floor with a bend on)

Needs to be standard cistern (not hidden in wall)

Please help!!

Change of plan... I now need a 'back to wall/fully shrouded close coupled toilet'

That ideally projects no more than 620mm

And looks traditional if possible!

Doubt availability of traditional to match your dimensions,also your existing soil pipe location has to be considered.

There are 1000's of wc combinations available,have you done an internet search including all the words- short projection,fully shrouded,reduced cistern height.
Short projection and fully shrouded are available but height less than 750mm,doubtful as the cistern will be taller but narrow to accommodate sufficient flush water.

There are small wc combinations available for cloak rooms and micro space saver items but why compromise,you need a decent crapper :idea:

Ive got the Melbourne but hate how much of the soil pipe I can see (it's a vertical soil pipe from the floor with a bend on)

!
Can you post a pic. of the pipe connector - there are some horrors about + some neat ones;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back