Help finding part

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im after a socket surround, just to tidy up the area around a 2 gang socket where it was a bit messy getting it off the wall.

I have been searching screwfix but I cant seem to find one on there.

Any help would be great.

Thanks Paul

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Im after a socket surround, just to tidy up the area around a 2 gang socket where it was a bit messy getting it off the wall.

I have been searching screwfix but I cant seem to find one on there.

Any help would be great.

Thanks Paul
Ebay item number 300381546503, this should suit what you need, it can be painted in the finish you wish..

Wotan

The two MDF ones would be idea but do not fancy getting the brushes out again as I have just finished decorating

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
The two MDF ones would be idea but do not fancy getting the brushes out again as I have just finished decorating
You can paint it before fitting, would not take a couple of mins.

Wotan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back