Help. I think my wife is trying to kill me!!

Paul We want you to be safe and happy in your own home so please don't get annoyed with the lads on this forum when they let off some steam!!

All us sparks have had a right hammering since the introduction of part P and we now all feel the government is saying they don't trust us unless we are members of some sort of rip off installers scheme.

All the lads on here are time served sparks with a lot of experience and are more than happy to give advice - BUT you should not have done this work yourself as you are carrying out an installation in a special location, as per part P of the regs, which should have been certificated which is what we all pay hundreds of pounds a year for the privilege!! This is maybe why some of the guys on this forum are a bit [annoyed].
Actually Part P has nothing to do with why certain members felt this guy couldnt do the job. In fact most of what you just wrote there has no relevance here. If any members were a bit "short" with paul it was because they felt he should seek pro advice, not necause they are [annoyed] with part p. Part P was 2/3 years ago now, MOST people are over it now, and accept it as part of the job. Why would they take it out on Paul even if they were still [annoyed] about part p? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Point taken I trying to say just that but politely. Guess I will shut up and get back to filling out my completion certs :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back