Help identifying silicone colour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need some help in identifying the colour silicone we've got in our kitchen.

Long story short Mrs wanted to use dc fix then changed her mind after I'd taken off the silicone in preparation :mad:

We thought it was brown but when we looked in wickes brown was too dark.

Could it be buff? Thinking the top part is jasmine
IMG_20220322_233240.jpg
IMG_20220322_233212.jpg

Sponsored Links
Different manufacturers have different ranges. Industrial finishes (e.g. paints, powder coatings, plastics, etc) are often manufactured to internationally standardised colours called RAL colours and there are over 2500 colours in the full range. There are a LOT of different silicone colours, but some manufactourers like Soudal have a very good range, as this page shows (they have 114 different RAL colours - you may need to scout around to find a supplier, but Soudal is commonly sold by trade outlets).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lighter one does look like jasmine ( have used as it was a very close match for Ral colour of window frames)

Lighter one does look like jasmine ( have used as it was a very close match for Ral colour of window frames)

Thinking the other sealant could be beige? But that might be too light. Limited at the usual places they only stock the usual colours.

Worktop and sides look nice without any silicone but obviously I need to make sure no water gets down the back going to try to run a thin bead of clear but I'm worried it'll be very noticeable.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back