Help identifying type of flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, seen this pic when looking through some shower trays, and love the flooring, but dont even know what colour that technically is lol? had a look through loads of laminate places and cant see anything quite like it

Any suggestions??

Sponsored Links
I could be wrong, but i don't think it's laminate flooring. It looks more like sheet vinyl flooring or the more expensive karndean/amtico flooring.

Yeah I would say its amtico or maybe Karndean with a design strip between the planks. Won't be cheap but you get what you pay for.

Sponsored Links
oooft that looks like the stuff, £60 a pack tho might be a little out of budget.

Had a look at all floorings suggested, thanks guys, some really nice stuff there, now more deciding.

Yes its a bit expensive I have been looking at it myself and got some samples, its supposed to be hard wearing maybe one of the flooring guys has used it and can give there verdict.

If it is just colour as well as Walnut could possibly be an aged or fumed Oak as the floor has a heavy grain

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back