Help I'm trying to replace a Honeywell ST7100 timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya I hope someone can help. I'm trying to replace a Honeywell ST7100 with a Centaurplus C27. The only problem is that on the instructions it says to replace N-N, L-L, 1-7, 2-4, 3-8 and 4-5 but the Honeywell only has wires in 8, 6 and 3??? It has wires in the CH and HW on and also a terminal called Com. I don't understand, please help

Sponsored Links
The Conversion instruction is incorrect the ST 7100 did not use a standard back plate (that was the ST6400 on) the 7100 had a L, N, and Two Volt Free changeover contacts one for HW the other for CH the Common terminals were linked to L these links can be discarded
you will need to work out which termninals on the 7100 is Normaly Open and normaly closed so you can reconnect to the corect termianl on the new base plate sorry its a vague but I havn't had to replace a 7100 in 20 years!! ;)

Sponsored Links
Old 6 to 1.

Old 4 to 2.

Old 8 to 3.

Old 5 to 4.

Plus L&N which should be obvious.

I've only got wires going into 8, 6 and 3 (HW on HW COM and CH COM)?? :confused:
Are you sure there is no wire to 5 - CH ON? There should be or your heating will not work!

Which make and exact model boiler do you have? The C27 may not be compatible.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back