Help installing Pyronix

You will be best off using end of line set up as the castle panels come out the box like that 2k2-4k7 and will come with a pack of resisters.

The drawing shows you how to do the PIRs with the resisters 4 cores needed to each one + and - and your alarm pair.

keypad all you will need is 4 cores The d1 to d4 terminals just wire them up to the corresponding terminals in the panel.

The bell box= bell+ (B+) on the panel to + on the bell box, bell- (B-) to - (you will need to put a link between the - and one of the t terminals if you want the bell tampered) bell to bell, stb to stb, forget the eng hold dont need it, Tamper return (TR) to the other t terminal on the bell box. Make sure you move the battery jumper over for the internal battery and the rear tamper of the bell box is pushed against the wall.

The speaker AUX+ to 12v, SPK to SPK. looks like a bit of a posh speaker most just come with + and - I wound't bother with the tamper.

Sponsored Links
You will be best off using end of line set up as the castle panels come out the box like that 2k2-4k7 and will come with a pack of resisters.

The drawing shows you how to do the PIRs with the resisters 4 cores needed to each one + and - and your alarm pair.

keypad all you will need is 4 cores The d1 to d4 terminals just wire them up to the corresponding terminals in the panel.

The bell box= bell+ (B+) on the panel to + on the bell box, bell- (B-) to - (you will need to put a link between the - and one of the t terminals if you want the bell tampered) bell to bell, stb to stb, forget the eng hold dont need it, Tamper return (TR) to the other t terminal on the bell box. Make sure you move the battery jumper over for the internal battery and the rear tamper of the bell box is pushed against the wall.

The speaker AUX+ to 12v, SPK to SPK. looks like a bit of a posh speaker most just come with + and - I wound't bother with the tamper.

Exactly what I was looking for, fantastic thank you so much!

Just a few questions if you dont mind.

1. For the EOL, the resistors just go from T to C (2k2)and C to N (4k7) correct?

2. Im not understanding what you mean about “Make sure you move the battery jumper over for the internal battery and the rear tamper of the bell box is pushed against the wall“ could you explain?

Honestly though, appreciate it

Yes correct with end of line.

In the bell box there is a jumper which turns on the internal battery in the bell box. If power is lost to the bell box, (the alarm panel is ripped off the wall inside, cable cut, bell box ripped off) it will still sound on its internal battery it won't if you don't change it over.

Yes correct with end of line.

In the bell box there is a jumper which turns on the internal battery in the bell box. If power is lost to the bell box, (the alarm panel is ripped off the wall inside, cable cut, bell box ripped off) it will still sound on its internal battery it won't if you don't change it over.

When you say change it over , is it a switch Im looking for?

Took a picture of inside the bell box just to clarify as I cant find anything to turn on/off?

Attachments

• 89067BF9-E2DF-462B-B697-4C51B61D2F19.jpeg
    89067BF9-E2DF-462B-B697-4C51B61D2F19.jpeg
    305.8 KB · Views: 170
Sponsored Links
It's the little black jumper J8 at the bottom
You need to change it from ext batt to int batt

Thanks for all your help! All wired correctly but Im trying to program but having issue.

Trying to connect two pir and interal sound? Alarm box seems working

What issues ?

I tried going through the book to set it up,

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add the pirs from the keypad?

Ive got 2 pirs and internal sound.

I dont know how to get back into engineering mode,

The system is unset atm and left hoping it doesnt go
Off overnight

Need help on how to add the pirs which menu etc ? Both are going to be final exit,

How to add interal sound (output?)

Suggest paying for engineer to come and set system up for you.

I rather not as this is the first time. If im really struggling then yeah sure,

Ive got 2 Pirs and a internal sound. The bell seems to be working as per.

I don’t know how to get back into the engineering menu?

Hi Sparymarka, Ive put a new thread detailing the menus I can access etc, blank screen atm, also pm’d you

Looks like you have messed around with the keypad menu ....not a good move , try pressing A on the keypad does it come back to normal ?

Looks like you have messed around with the keypad menu ....not a good move , try pressing A on the keypad does it come back to normal ?

Long press b and it says please wait and goes blank
Long press D ask for secruity code ( dont know what it is but doesnt seem to do anything once entered

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back