help is close... maybe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
all this talk of the credit crunch etc, gorden brown seems to be trying to sort it out, but ...

why not just stop paying dolies / lazy buggers benefits if they dont find work after say 2 months?

id guarantee they find work, or go home if they arent fom here.

more money for the government to sort out the other stuff.

easy isnt it. ;)

(yes i am expecting to get slated! :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
It's all about wasted money with this Government.

Typical example - Brown goes on American Idol and announces donation of 20 million mosquito nets for Sub-Saharan countries :rolleyes: , each net is only £5.99, total donation 100 million plus.

Thing is you can get them in Lidl's for £3.99 each !!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wiil refuse my dole if the fat bastards cut theirs by a hundred pound a fortnight, 100% of mine, 00.1% of theirs. get in the real world please!

Sponsored Links
I waste money every time i pay the police out of my council tax, they do sod all for me out of the money but hey!

dont see why they cant pay off their dole money doing charity work or street cleaning or something.

kind of like them living off of us so you can pay me back by cleaning the annoying graffiti off the bus shelter :rolleyes:

dont see why they cant pay off their dole money doing charity work or street cleaning or something.

kind of like them living off of us so you can pay me back by cleaning the annoying graffiti off the bus shelter :rolleyes:

then you put the bloke who cleans the bus shelters out of work so he will end up cleaning the bus shelter for less, putting more people on the dole :LOL:

Dole money is spent in this country - it doesn't really cost the country a great deal as the money is still in the pot. It's the stuff that gets sent abroad that is weakening the economy.

As long as that money isnt spent on imported goods of course

"dont see why they cant pay off their dole money doing charity work or street cleaning or something.

kind of like them living off of us so you can pay me back by cleaning the annoying graffiti off the bus shelter"

that would be a grand idea, but i'm sure that those on the dole would find a way to fight it....

Cos then they would be working and therefore not entitled to benefits.

What you're saying is: why don't we reduce the amount of unemployed people in this country by, erm, giving them jobs!

Duh! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back