Help! Leaking power shower! :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! I have a leaking triton power shower. When it's turned off water still cames out trough the shower head! What can it be and who do I need: plumber or electrician? Thank you to anybody for any info!

Sponsored Links
You got a faulty solenoid valve assembly or control valve depending on model & age of shower.

Have no idea how old is that thing, but older than 4 years, which I live in this flat. And nothing was removed or changed recently. Couple a days ago after shower I noticed, that even thou shower is turned off, water still coming.

Sponsored Links
Model is "Triton" . Nothing else on the box itself and inside I'm afraid to look

What should I do? Is it possible to fix or do I need new power shower? And who do I need : plumber? Sorry I'm useless in such things :)

Yes just buy the part and fit.
But if you going to get someone to fit it get a plumber or someone who knows about showers.
See many that have been attempted to be fixed by clueless plumbers/handyman and been a total c*ckup.

This is a easy fix by the right person.

Thank you so much for your help! I'll sleep better knowing that it won't cost me couple of hundred pounds :) Good luck to you in your not easy job

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back