1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

help needed - new upvc windows and doors

Discussion in 'Windows and Doors' started by mase001, 26 Jul 2016.

1. mase001

mase001

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    hi guys,

Me and my other half have just bought a new house and basically, the seller has got his mate to fit new windows and doors but hasn't completely finished the job. The actual windows and doors are in, but there are gaps around the edges of them all - almost as if there should be clip on pieces of plastic or something? I have no idea what these bits are called and describing them to people is bloody difficult as well.

Any help is much appreciated.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. God

God

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Either add ons if the windows are slightly small. Minimum size is 15mm. Or upvc trims from places like eurocell

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Gazman16

Gazman16

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Expanding foam and trims. Eurocell for both, they have branch's everywhere.
    Get a proper foam gun! the diy cans are uncontrollable and will go everywhere

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local