Help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know any physiotherapists or similar in Worcestershire who would take my son for some work experience in October? I have phoned just about every official body possible - suggestions please....

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
Does anyone know any physiotherapists or similar in Worcestershire who would take my son for some work experience in October? I have phoned just about every official body possible - suggestions please....

i know a few psychotherapist will these do...

Brightness said:

Have you tried sports centres / clubs?

Sponsored Links
Try contacting special needs schools, The physio's at the school my daughter attends in Gloucestershire are very helpful and always willing to help out.
They have students in to train with the kids quite often, tho playing PE with a bunch of special needs kids is very trying & tiring mentally and physically :LOL:

Thanks all. I have spent days ringing round all sorts of footy and rugby clubs, hospitals, private Physio's and contacted Sport England and UK Sport who have all given me other numbers to try - nothing :cry:

Dellsmp, thanks for that. I never thought of contacting the schools, we have one just round the corner to us too. The kids are lovely and so are the staff. Hubby once ran the length of Hadrians wall with some of his mates to raise money for them so we already have a good relationship with them :D Son is also doing a Junior Sports Leaders award at school and I think the local special school are involved too as the kids doing JLSA go in and help with their sporting activities.

I have one more contact to call tomorrow and so will call the school too. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a kid some work experience in this field :rolleyes:

Brightness said:
You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a kid some work experience in this field :rolleyes:
Did they say what's the reason? I know there's a lot of red tape now and I'm guessing it maybe to do with your son being in the room alone specially with the Child Protection Policy :?:

We have young cadets in our bowls club and we're not allow to be in the same room or carry a camera etc.

If this is the reason maybe you could go along with him maybe, like I say I don't know if this is the reason.

brightness, look in your local yellow paper for massuers (spelling??) They may not be physios but could give insight into that field. (sport injuries etc)

ok, its not a physio but it is insight into that field.??

Sponsored Links
Back