Drug dealers-scum of the earth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Met up with my cousin on friday night and he started telling me about his son now 22 years old..he said about 3-4 years ago his son,s attitude /behaviour started to change and then things going missing out of the house ect,ect anyway he got to the bottom of it and it came out that his son was on heroin....he lives in a decent area not a crime ridden estate......I know taking drugs is down to his son and he is trying to work with him and a nearby help centre to get him off it. He then started telling me about the scumbag selling this stuff..he is about 20 and driving around in a top of the range bmw as his first car and a range rover for other days...lives with his parents who dont work but have his and her cars and lots of holidays (oh and his business is buying selling jewellery..yeah sure) he is always ringing the local council/police about this family and they are dealing with it?? If it was down to me I would not experiment on live animals but these scum,take every asset off the lot of them and give them 40 years each.

Sponsored Links
It's only a matter of time. They either get shot or jailed.

Sponsored Links
British troops are doing a good job protecting poppy crops in afghanistan thus the drug dealing salesman are better placed plying their trade on home soil.
Result........
Greater income for the poor and needy afghan people.
Mission Accomplished! :rolleyes:

British troops are doing a good job protecting poppy crops in afghanistan thus the drug dealing salesman are better placed plying their trade on home soil.
Result........
Greater income for the poor and needy afghan people.
Mission Accomplished! :rolleyes:
It's also supporting the drug barons of this country, there are a lot of people who have lavish life styles with no visible income, they should certainly be investigated.

Dealer openly plying trade not being touched by cops = grass and being protected

One thing for certain, if you get rid of one dealer it won't be long till he finds another supply chain or someone else takes over the turf.
The only way to stamp it out completely is to remove the demand.

Why don't they just flood the market with gear that makes the user dreadfully ill?

start putting stuff in tap water that makes heroine users puke their guts up for days on end after using..

supply and demand, folks, you will never ever ever stop the drugs trade to try to is a futile waste of money.

Sponsored Links
Back