My eldest son been attacked by a group of low life scum

Slogger
I have seen you crying/blubbering on other threads you are being called a racist ...Hmm weel you come here never contribute to any other thread that muslims are monsters an you think they are evil , Then YOU in a Keyboard commando way , start to say your "Fight Night "exploits will be broadcast , so are we wrong to say your not a cretin like those muslim bombers ....

OH yes on a teary other thread now,

you weep you are a city version of Loony Tony Martin , the Charley Bronson of the Diy Forum .. lol
bring the videos on Charley=slogger .lol..lol...an no crying ok ..

sorry to Masona for his Wonderful Thread being tainted/misused by fools (maybe me in that as well .. SORRY ! ;) )

Sponsored Links
slogger

my apologies regarding your video rants ,an your " this an that "..

I post my goodwill due to this ...

I was wrong to say you were BNP an NF as they wouldnt have you !!

Lol

I have a Special Branch school mate Rob P,who says you never applied as your name does'nt red flag ,an your other says your ok lol

good job .. ok ............

joking ASIDE ..................IF YOU DO GET tHAT RUCK SACK ON YOUR WILL BE DEAD AS YOU LEAVE YOUR FRONT DOOR ...LOL

So very sorry to hear about your son Masona. I have a 20 year old who spends his time at the gym - does not drink,drug or smoke and without a fail, everytime he goes out, I start to panick until he is safely back. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Sponsored Links
Back