Road Rage

As a car only user but used to cycle alot in my younger years I personally always try and give a lot of space to cyclists as I could but I think over the last 10-15 years I have seen more and more aggresive driving towards cyclist but then again seen cyclists riding dual on a busy road and other cyclist instead of staying to the left so cars can past they are in the centre of your lane where cars are trying to get past so sometimes they brng it on themselves...me myself would use the pavement and would rather have a fine than a stay in hospital

Sponsored Links
Perhaps if cyclists had to display a registration number - maybe printed or velcro'd onto a high viz vest - then the fact that they could be identified after they've scratched cars, shot through red lights and jumped on and of the pavement would mean that fewer of them would behave like cretins too!

Pigs might fly as well.

But seriously, in this country it would be used as nothing more than an excuse to raise another tax.

And remember, lot's of cyclists have cars, pay tax, but can't use the road more than once at a time.

And lot's of kids cycle.

I don't think a society that taxes and registers everything is a happy polite society.

Sponsored Links
Back