Accident

Sponsored Links
Yes indeed. Just keep out of Willi Betz way. Ill NEVER do the driving again. He is out there... on motorways now... with no sleep... oh gawd :eek: :eek: :eek:

He has already visited intensive care after driving 28 hours from Madrid to Dunstable, only to be sent back to Spain to pick up bananas to ripen on his way back to Luton to deliver them! He never made it.

Dave

why does he do it ?
best thing they ever done bring in the taco etc
stopped them bosses pushing you over your time.

To earn the 750 notes a week seco.

Sleep is not allowed on continental lorry driving! The boss wants the lorry to earn 24/7 and **** the driver! Scary stuff seeing it first hand. I hope the digi taco's will make a difference. :?: Doubt it, as a family of 6 were wiped out by someone similar to my mate who got bored / dozed off at the wheel with 20+ tonnes behind them.

Taco's mean Jack Styte to your continental drivers.

Sponsored Links
i do agree with you on the continental works then i can't see why they wanted to work for them sort of companys.
i had mates they where on the continental work and loved it.
but why ? i done my hgv with fords at dagenham and was home every night and worked your normal shifts and would double what they where getting but they where happy.

as for the digi card no escaping now they can download your card on the side of the road and your transport manger has to download it to hard drive at your base.

Back