Untaxed and No MoT - not a priority for the Police?

it seems in my area the dvla have outsourced untaxed cars to a clamping company. i've seen many cars clamped and then removed a week or two later. in fact a local car dealer had three cars parked on the street, all next to each other clamped and removed only recently

Sponsored Links
Quick update the car has been taxed and MOT and he has another car now he is selling on the street.

As long as the cars are taxed and tested there is nothing much anyone can do?

It does look like he is selling cars as a side business but is that enough for the Police to get involved?

Quick update the car has been taxed and MOT and he has another car now he is selling on the street.

As long as the cars are taxed and tested there is nothing much anyone can do?

It does look like he is selling cars as a side business but is that enough for the Police to get involved?
Not the police but probably the council.
I think to get a business permit in an ordinary street things like customer parking is taken into account before one is given. Have something similar here, a mechanic lives down a little lane and he also does up cars to sell on. Prob is he is very slow so there's about 25 cars around in a place where parking is limited and he blocks his neighbours in daily. He doesn't have a permit and am pretty sure if someone reported him he wouldn't get one.

Sponsored Links
Back