dopey or what

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
would anybody know what the worst scenario would be for my dopey dopey dopey son

comes out the pub scrapes another car never bothered to stop, while driving down the road police car request him to stop he dont, parks up somewhere and walks home

they are waiting for him outside our house, he passes a breath test

he told them he just panicked when he saw them thought he might have been over the limit claimed he had one pint

anyway charged with accident/ failed to stop, he is going to pay for the other guys damage instead of going thru insurance

dopey has got 3 points for using mobile he definatley needs a car to travel to work cheers PM

Sponsored Links
]
comes out the pub scrapes another car never bothered to stop, while driving down the road police car request him to stop he dont, parks up somewhere and walks home

possibley good for points and a wacking fine, even resisting arrest.

night crawlers i love them :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for someone who drink drives, damages someones property and does a runner. Hopefully your son will lose his job and his licence - then he may no longer be a menace to society.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, but I have no sympathy for someone who drink drives, damages someones property and does a runner. Hopefully your son will lose his job and his licence - then he may no longer be a menace to society.

Harsh...But true

Think again dex, wasn't drink driving

:rolleyes:

Think again dex, wasn't drink driving

:rolleyes:
He leaves a pub, causes damage, refuses to pull over for the police, dumps the car somewhere then walks home. After 1 pint? You're having a laugh.

anyway charged with accident/ failed to stop,

If you mean he is being charged with careless driving and failing to stop after an accident, I don't think he'll lose his license. If you mean failing to stop after being requested to do so by a police officer, thats pretty serious, and might get him a ban, or possibly enough points to get him banded under the totting up procedure.

would anybody know what the worst scenario would be for my dopey son
Yeah worst case would be he gets Gas Safe and becomes a RGI :LOL: :LOL:
I might have been hard line, but that's just abusive :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Protect him from the Worcester CDI range. Im still having cold shivers over the expansion vessel I did yesterday. Id rather change the engine in me motor than tackle that job again. :mad:

If he avoided a breath test by doing a runner wouldn't that be considered a refusal and an automatic assumption of guilt?

only a refusal once the request to supply a specimen of nreath for the test has been made

Sponsored Links
Back