My eldest son been attacked by a group of low life scum

Well done Moz for getting those points across in the right way :)

By the way it's your round :LOL:

Sponsored Links
masona

go to the website on my profile and youll find it from there. ive been through it from both sides, having dealt with them and been on the recieving end, so i may be able to offer some help.

dont go to any of the insurance/compensation companies they are a waste of time. get in contact with the criminal injuries compensation board/agency cica.

Thanks Moz ;)

Thermo,

I have sent the e-mail.

Thanks again.

Sorry to read about these events Masona, but glad your son is getting through it ok.

Masona, which Part of Essex do you live in, I know some people who may be avble to help on the legal side of things. Including a complaint about the Police.

Sponsored Links
Just down the road from me then...

I'll have a chat with some people and see what can be found out and the bets way to make a formal complaint that will not be swept under the carpet.

My Heart goes out to you and your son Mas, here's hoping for a quick recovery.

fwl why are you jumping on the bandwagon of making a complaint about the police?

based on what kendor? ive spoken to masona out of the forum about this, and i have a fairly good knowledge of what went on. im not going to try and score points on here, but its intresting to see people jump to conclusions and on the bandwagon, based on little information.

Thermo said:
based on what kendor? ive spoken to masona out of the forum about this, and i have a fairly good knowledge of what went on. im not going to try and score points on here, but its intresting to see people jump to conclusions and on the bandwagon, based on little information.
I was asking the question, you said people jump on the bandwagon to criticise the police and with recent events and other events i've already pointed out it's justifiably deserved.
Or are the police another body/person that you are not allowed to criticise?

if they are in the wrong its deserved kendor, but why link something personal to someone with other events? That just proves that you are making a completely unfounded comment. Perhaps somebody has done their job right, perhaps they looked after masonas son and got him to the a & e quicker than the ambulance could, perhaps hes happy with what they did. You dont know so why bother stirring up something like that on this post. Keep it for where it belongs

Thermo said:
if they are in the wrong its deserved kendor, but why link something personal to someone with other events? That just proves that you are making a completely unfounded comment. Perhaps somebody has done their job right, perhaps they looked after masonas son and got him to the a & e quicker than the ambulance could, perhaps hes happy with what they did. You dont know so why bother stirring up something like that on this post. Keep it for where it belongs
But you asked the question of FWL on here so i answered, if you don't like the fact i answered you here then why ask it here? How am i supposed to answer you elsewhere??

Look you two, I may not agree with either of you at times, nor you with me, but you're both largely respectable, in my opinion. You don't need to bat this one back and forth. Bit of a case of what was written wasn't received in the way intended, I suspect.

oilman i agree with you and it stops here from my point of view.

Sponsored Links
Back