My eldest son been attacked by a group of low life scum

Fair do's! Oilman you can be Diynots Mediator from now on if you like :)

Sponsored Links
Any chance of an update Masona?

I noticed you are selling the car, but I had in mind the more important aspect, namely Adam.

Thanks David,

Adam has 48hrs from the attack to decide whether to have the operation to repair his fracture skull before the bone knitted together, he has enough and couldn't go through with it. I think the reason was this Oral consultant do this differently. Instead of cutting the skin above the eye brow, the consultant shave all your hair off and cut at the back of the head and bring the skin back to repair the skull, even that would put me off. Has Adam not known then he might have it done but it too late now, he can have a operation later on but will need a metal plate of the whole skull to correct his face. Sadly he has no feeling on one side of his face which the consultant said that part is damaged.

I would say he's not the same person anymore, the last 2 weeks he's far far too happy which I don't understand, maybe a way of coping or delayed shock but the last 2 days he's very quite so I'm watching him very closely. Also turned down the police Victim Support but my company do offer the EAP support (Employee Assistance Programme which is free) to all member of my family if needed later on.

I'm been doing some finding out and I very very close of nailing the person who did it. Adam will not let me report him to the police as he's very scared because they nearly killed him.

The clue I has, they were from a ***** group and Adam said you cannot mess with these people, I can't go behind his back otherwise he won't trust me anymore, it's a very difficult situation.

I have done the CICA compensation claim hoping Adam would make enough money to buy the next car but can take from 8 - 12 months.

Thermo been a great support via e-mail.

masona said:
I'm been doing some finding out and I very very close of nailing the person who did it. Adam will not let me report him to the police as he's very scared because they nearly killed him.

The clue I has, they were from a ***** group and Adam said you cannot mess with these people, I can't go behind his back otherwise he won't trust me anymore, it's a very difficult situation.

It is a very difficult situation to be in and may taking time to win your son round. Unfortunately their next victim may not be as 'lucky' as your son and may lose their life unless they are stopped. Scum like this need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Having faced similar yobbo types in the past, most of them wouldn't even know your son if they saw him agian, especially if it was a random attack.

Sponsored Links
nstreet said:
............Having faced similar yobbo types in the past, most of them wouldn't even know your son if they saw him agian, especially if it was a random attack.

The problem would be that when the case went to court, THEN they would know, and his address, and so would all the relatives. If it was ******, even other ****** are scared of them, as are the police in some instances.

drop the case against the ****** masona it isnt worth the hassle you would get

some of us on here have had this sort of problem in the past there is other ways to deal with it

knowing the way these scum work i would say they will forget about what they have done to your son in about 4 weeks by then they will have upset someone else and the circle goes on so by 6 months they will have so many enemies they wont know who done what to them

so wait bide your time but dont forget them you will come up with something to make them pay be it financially or physically

dont get caught

all other things aside i hope your youngun comes through ok

glad it helped masona, feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

masona

I am glad your lad is trying to move on , but as I said earlier watch his mood swings , a pal of mine got a right shoeing up Town , he was all front about it when he came out of the hospital an now he cannot leave the house like that women barmaid in "Corrie st "

What he NEEDS is a 2week relaxing holiday with family/a few of his mates (could be costly but to get your lad on track its worth it !) will help even if HE doesnt fancy it, You tell him Tough he is going ..

you got to get through to him that when he got attacked that Scum Hurt you all , you an the Family NEED a BREAK as well as him ,if anything you must get him thinking of others than dwelling on himself ...

Hard .. I know but thats the way forward ..

some times someone who is likely to suffer Depression needs "their shovel taken off them to stop them digging down anymore into themselves !"

you got to forget pushing any thought of a court case or revenge , as hating that scum will have let them WON !
Its ok for the keyboard cyberwarriors saying do this an that to the scum, however you may want to do , but let it go ....

an dont let this "Happy " Front fool you he is suffering mentally ,a good break an rest will be a real tonic for him an you all ...
Hope you get through to him an shake him back an have a good holiday .. ;)

moz sorry as i am to say it but your wrong if you let them get away with it

i agree not to involve immediate family but we all know someone or someway to get revenge

loadsa ways to get your own back cant go into detail online but use your immagination

i for one wouldnt be able to rest knowing they could have killed one of mine

keyboard warrior :eek: i will be putting some of my more errr cultural videos up on a web site soon see what goes on in the real world

grown men do cry i have seen it ( bullys )

nstreet said:
Unfortunately their next victim may not be as 'lucky' as your son and may lose their life unless they are stopped. Scum like this need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
Somebody was knifed to death 200 yards away on the same day as my son and the scum got put away for 4 months, so what the point?
nstreet said:
Having faced similar yobbo types in the past, most of them wouldn't even know your son if they saw him agian, especially if it was a random attack.
Yes agreed, this was a random attack.
oilman said:
nstreet said:
............Having faced similar yobbo types in the past, most of them wouldn't even know your son if they saw him agian, especially if it was a random attack.

The problem would be that when the case went to court, THEN they would know, and his address, and so would all the relatives. If it was ******, even other ****** are scared of them, as are the police in some instances.
I'm afraid this is the biggest problem we are facing. Remember it happen with Tony Martin forcing off the ******.
Slogger said:
drop the case against the ****** masona it isnt worth the hassle you would get

some of us on here have had this sort of problem in the past there is other ways to deal with it
Yes you're right but I'm not that sort of person to deal with it and really should be left with the police whether we like it or not.
Moz said:
you got to get through to him that when he got attacked that Scum Hurt you all , you an the Family NEED a BREAK as well as him ,if anything you must get him thinking of others than dwelling on himself ...
Just done it today, we're going away in October for a completed rest in a All-Inclusive sporting holiday to keep him busy.
Slogger said:
moz sorry as i am to say it but your wrong if you let them get away with it
Slogger, we all know you're right but we can't take the law into our own hand otherwise it will get out of control. I think the only way is to make a stand against Blair in large number of groups & moan like hell. This government has failed us.

mas - the very best of wishes for a speedy recovery to your son, and a standing ovation for all the stirling support Thermo has given you and yours.

It's very heartening knowing there are still far more good, kind, decent, caring people out there than nasty ones.

Metal-plate... I can't imagine what your son or you are going through. I hope they get the b*stards.

It is good to see you are letting the law do its work. Unfortunately it seems the most "justice" we can hope for is a token sentence that a few years ago would have been issued for snatching handbags. :rolleyes:

Whilst it would be far more "just" to spend a week off work with them, some gaffa tape and your toolchest, the problem with taking the law into your own hands is that it is generally easier for the police to catch someone taking out revenge than it is to catch the crook in the first place. It might be that you know who it was, and the Police know who it was, but without evidence or a motive the Police can do very little.

But if YOU then go about vengeance then the Police know your motive straight away. Chances are YOU end up in prison on a "conspiracy to murder" conviction, at the same time they sue you because they can't get it up anymore. "Justice" plays against you here.

Just bear this in mind: have you ever seen an old *****? Me neither. There will always be a much bigger, much nastier *****, and it is only a matter of time before these b*stards cross him. We'll never hear about it, matters involving such people barely make it into the local papers. But it will happen.

masona
Glad you are stopping the self/pity/depression ,an having a good break to think about future happiness, an if he starts to go moody ,he better keep smiling as you want all smiles on the holiday snaps ... :)
Hope things get well for you an your lad an family
best wishes
regards
moz

btw
AdamW

had it bang on about scum /****** you never see old ones over 40 as they are murdered (GOOD!) or Overdose

footnote
Slogger
dont come here all Deathwish/Charlie Bronson ....
In the REAL WORLD families of victims have got to try an support an care for the family member AND HOPE THE POLICE CAN DO THERE JOB ...

BUt as said earlier an news reports those scum ,are sent down for MONTHS NOT YEARS an their nut job families want *their *revenge then ,
where does it STOP ....,

if you hate an get TWISTED you end up like a Tony Martin Nutter ,setting up a chav hunt on his farm ..

regarding your
"i will be putting some of my more errr cultural videos up on a web site soon see what goes on in the real world "
If this refers to your Politics here I DAMN HOPE ITS NOT those SCUM NF VIDEO NASTIES on hoolie sites of asians attacked an blacks beaten ,by mobs of fascist bully boys ...??????????????

you do realise the same Bull SH*T propaganda that them London Tube Muslim Terrorist (CRETINS!) bombers are fed is the same the BNP/NF spew.. hate ..!

because a Hate crime ...is a hate crime whatever the colour .. :(

ok moz i wont answer your rant on here

sorry if i offended you in anyway shape or form masona

Sponsored Links
Back