SCUM BAGS

Splinter wrote
teddyboys,Running battles with blacks in Notting Hill in the 50s

Yes but that was racism and ignorance , and by and large it has been overcome . What I am talking about now is mindless violence.

BAS Wrote
Brilliant idea - take a bunch of disaffected, disorganised, unfit hoodlums, and turn them out fitter, better trained, and with an institutionalised hatred of authority.....

I think you will find that in the majority of countries that still have conscription the reverse is the case, and the level of violence amongst this group is far lower than the uk.
Just wait till the world cup starts! :oops: :oops:

Softus wrote
Did I really deserve that?

fraid so! You seem to have that sort of effect on people :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
anobium said:
You seem to have that sort of effect on people :LOL: :LOL:
Well I'm aware that there are two categories where you seem to believe that there is just one, but I'm struggling to understand why you see yourself as spokesperson.:confused:

Softus said:
anobium said:
You seem to have that sort of effect on people :LOL: :LOL:
Well I'm aware that there are two categories where you seem to believe that there is just one, but I'm struggling to understand why you see yourself as spokesperson.:confused:

See what I mean! ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Not really, no. I certainly get the idea that I'm the butt of some joke, and I'm genuinely pleased to be able to provide that amusement, but you find it even more entertaining if I were to understand it. I can laugh at myself, y'know.

Back