Help no central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ive a glowworm spacesaver 80 gravity based system with Grasslin Towerchron QE2 programe Box and new Siemens Landis & Staefa Room thermostat RAA02.IN.

In process of decorating old Roomstat removed new one put in according to instructions that came with it.

Fixed wiring 3 core & earth, Live to point 1 Neutral to point 2 and yelow switch wire to point 3.

Whilst doing this 2 wires appearing to be from the flex suppling the roomstat came loose from the programme box for which I have no wiring diagram and though i can get these back in the box to run the boiler for hot water I cant get the heating going it keeps blowing the fuse in the Fused conection unit supplying the programer.

The wiring points on the programe box are as follows:

N
L
1 HW off
2 CH off
3 HW on
4 CH off

The two wires which came loose are a red and a blue the yellow switch wire from the flex to roomstat appears to go to a brown wire via a conecting block which is either to the pump or boiler.

Please excuse my ignorance with this as i am a diy beginner but fast learner.

Any help is appreciated. I will try and provide any further info that may be required as requested.

prior to change of roomstat all worked fine.

many thanks

Simon

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back