Help NO HEATING!!! Johnson & Starley warm air

Hi Ian, I'm not too sure what you mean by plug & plate so here is a photo - I've marked with red lines where the wires come in from the wall plug - although they meet a bunch of other wires already there so don't know if that was what you meant!
And here is a photo showing the wires to the fan
Does that show what you were asking? Happy to take other photos/closeups if I haven't captured what you wanted to see

Sponsored Links
No that is fine, some others had a plug that could be removed to service the fan, and these were prone to going faulty, you dont have one though.

Your unit is a modairflow, what that means is the fan has a variable speed, when the burner coes on the fan starts off after a short time, at a slow speed, then as the heat exchanger gets warmer the fan speeds up, once the thermistastat senses the room getting close to selected temp, then the fan slows down, this process continues all the time, sounds like your fan isnt modulating

Hi Ian, I'm not too sure what you mean by plug & plate so here is a photo - I've marked with red lines where the wires come in from the wall plug - although they meet a bunch of other wires already there so don't know if that was what you meant!
And here is a photo showing the wires to the fan
Does that show what you were asking? Happy to take other photos/closeups if I haven't captured what you wanted to see
Hi,

Did you manage to find out what the issue was - I am having similar issues with mine at the moment :(

Thanks,

Jay

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back