Help please selecting a shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am having my loft converted into a bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The Loft conversion company will fit my bathroom suite, All we have to do is supply it, We have decided to have a bath fitted with a shower over it.
My main bathroom already has a Mira Select Mixer Shower over the bath. We though we would just get the same Mira select Shower to put into the new En-suite, but we have been told that this shower can only be supplied for new builds only. Thus we now have to find a compatible shower to go with my system. While looking into this I am finding it difficult to know which shower I should get, my main concern is matching the shower with my current plumbing system. My House is 3 years old, My current central heating system is supplied via a PowerMax 155x boiler.

when I look at the specs on the Mira Select shower it mentions its compatible with the following plumbing systems:-

Plumbing system compatibility:
Gravity fed
Fully modulating instantaneous gas heated
Mains pressurised (heated from a thermal store)
Unvented mains pressure
Pumped

Does anyone know what my system would likely be ?

Could somebody be able to point me in the right direction please.

Will any thermostatic mixer shower be ok?

Many Thanks

Carl Thomas

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back