help please with my heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a gravity fed system with a glow worm ultimate 50 boiler i dont appear to have either a 3 port valve or a header tank in my loft.the problem is that when i turn my heating on it only stays warm for a couple of minutes then goes luke warm at best.i replaced the pump and did a drain down and refill i have bled the pump and all of the radiators(the upstairs one are generally quite warm)the boiler and pipes to the boiler are hot but when i switch the roomstat control on to start the heating it appears to use whatever water is around the boiler and then goes cold also when i turn on the heating the boiler doesnt fire up can someone please help thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes I can help. Learn about punctuation. Then you will be able to write in a manner which is intelligible, making yourself much easier to read and understand.

Posted: Oct 06, 2004 - 10:40 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you thought spelling was important

Believe it or not you can read it.

AMAZING.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought
slpeling was ipmorantt!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Don't be so hard ChrisR, its obvious Theo is short for Theodopolopodis. We want your next post in Greek. Oh never mind, think we have already had it...... :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back