help please

apl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi I have a ade accenta + remote keypad with a G3 box in the loft it all started with powering down fuse board to fit new outside light & the alarm went off & had to enter factory reset code to turn off. Anyway came in from work tonight & had a bright idea to try & put my usual code in which I did & the panel double beeped I also wanted to set pir to exit mode which I had fitted a few years ago but was just omitting the pir as I hadn't set it up correctly, on doing so I must of entered another new entry code as I heard the double beep but didn't know what number I had put in whoops. At this time it had gone dark I turned the main power & alarm is still going off rang a sparky friend who told me to disconnect the battery on the G3 & pull internal fuses & advised me I would have to put a link in the G3 to do reset any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
To default I’m sure on power up press reset x2? Then enter default code.

• Thanks
Reactions: apl
Sponsored Links
Hi on reconnecting battery & with no power siren came on in bell box put mains back on & couldn't reset anything so had to disconnect battery,power down & wait for it to go off. In my manual it mentions putting a link in the G3 mini to reset the panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back