Help Please :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya,

Hope you're all well..

Please can you help me with something if you can..

I live in a rented house and my landlord recently had someone in to fit a new boiler, it's an Ariston Class HE R 24 EU.

The old boiler worked with the thermostat on the wall and the timer that's under the boiler, but even if the timer is off and the thermostat is down the boiler is coming on over night and making the radiators come on. The boiler is a bit noisy and the house gets so hot upstairs.. I end up having to come down and turn the whole boiler off..

The landlord just said it has a thermostat inside it and it's working hard to make the house warm and the only reason he'll ever get anyone to look at it is if the radiators don't work.. I've looked at the instructions but they make no sense to me. I did work out how to turn "Auto" off but that hasn't stopped it.

Could anyone please tell me how to stop it coming on at night please?

Thank you in advance.

Kelly

Sponsored Links
Landlord is talking complete rubbish

Illegal rubbish. The boiler isn't working properly and it is down to him, by law, to get it fixed. Ask your local CAB as long as they haven't gone on strike like the rest of the country.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back