HELP !!!!!!!! (unvented hot water cylinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've just fitted an unvented hot water cylinder to save costs i didnt think i need pressure relief valves and thermostat relief valves. some1 told me i need then. is its acceptable as it is????

Sponsored Links
err whats the word

NO and don't use it :eek:

this has to be a wind up
mockery-046.gif

Sponsored Links
We get some pratts on here :eek:

Perhaps the OP is hoping to send Nan on her way a bit quicker, to get his hands on the inheritance. :idea:

i've just fitted an unvented hot water cylinder to save costs i didnt think i need pressure relief valves and thermostat relief valves. some1 told me i need then. is its acceptable as it is????

You surely must remember from your unvented hot water training!! :eek:

Oh, you didnt do it,then you shouldnt of installed an unvented,as you are clearly not competent to do so :evil:

You surely must remember from your unvented hot water training!! :eek:

Oh, you didnt do it,then you shouldnt of installed an unvented,as you are clearly not competent to do so :evil:

Building control will pick up on it when the OP notifies the work. :rolleyes:

the best example of what can happen when an unvented cylinder is fitted without a PRV, was on discovery channles myth busters.

the darn thing exploded and shot up like a rocket to over 100 feet high, after completely destroying the mock up room they fitted it in. the dummy lying in the bath didnt fair well after this...

DO NOT USE IT!!! LET COMMON SENSE PREVAIL BEFORE YOUR NAN IS KILLED OR INJURED

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back