Help, Wardrobe falling down

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Where to start, my bedroom floor is not flat neither are my walls or ceilings so its not out of place :)

My wardrobe is slanted as it follows the slope on the floor the extent of this slant means that the top of the wardrobe is about 5inch further away from the wall than the bottom of the wardrobe. This slanting means my shelves fall down my draws do not open or close properly and all the interior shelves take it in turns to fall down.

How do I add the extra support to the wardrobe to make it square again? I can't fix it to the wall as the wall is not straight. I have put a piece of wood across horizontally on the back to try and add extra support but this has not worked either. Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo and welcome :D :D :D

yep its trying to return to its natural shape ---- flat-----pack

can we have a picture please or a link to design

Five inches? :eek: If your floor is that bad I'm surprised you don't roll out of bed.

I'd say get hold of a bullseye level and shim under the bottom of the wardrobe and see if you can get it closer to level.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back