Help with a 22mm Tank Connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Flomasta Compression Tank Connector 22mm

I have fitted one of these to my garden water butt as the plastic fitting supplied was flimsy and leaking.

Problem I have I cannot find a 'Female' Socket/Adaptor/bush etc to fit on the male 22mm tank connector, looked high and low on Google.

thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Still searching, but seen that the 22mm thread maybe a UNS 1 1/8” x 14 TPI thread if there are any plumbing fittings of that nature

The Flomasta fitting threaded body measures 33mm (1-1/8”) dia, although the compression nuts and olive is for 3/4” pipe.

The tank connector will have a 22mm compression fitting you will need to put a short piece of 22mm pipe into it. From there it will be easy to find whatever fitting you need. A female fitting sized to fit a 22mm compression thread will be very hard, if not impossible to find.

As a temp job and its purpose, I have ground off the head of a compression nut to make a miniature female socket.

Theres about 3 threads in each half to a male 22mm to male 3/4” bsp adaptor with sealant on the threads to seal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back