Help with Indesit WD12S Washer/Dryer Door Handle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone,

I've recently broke the door handle on my WD12S Washing Machine, I bought a replacement handle kit and removed the old broken handle.

However, in my haste to get it fixed I forgot to take a photo of what the old setup looked like and now I can't get it to work properly. I've been using the Espares guide for Indesit Machines (Found here) But it's for a different model, so while useful it's not 100% accurate. Basically when I put all the pieces together there's no tension from the spring, and that's the only place where I think I could have gone wrong and I can't for the life of me figure out what kind of orientation the spring should be at.

Just wondering if anyone out there could either point me in the direction of, or be able to send me a photo of how the handle should be fitted?

Regards,

Jwalter14

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back