help with part

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi im needing some help with a part for my boiler. i need to know what its called as i need a new one. heres the pic
1362245814666.jpg

thank you

Sponsored Links
That looks like a Danfoss HPA2 actuator. Who made the diagnosis? It's not a boiler part. Does the valve have 2 or 3 pipes into it?

i will just look now, i have been having trouble for ages with this part, as for awhile my radiators would not heat up and boiler kept cutting off, i asked for advice on this forum and was told to switch the box over to manual rather than auto. this worked for awhile but now the box will not stay over on the manual side and is causing me alot of trouble, so think its time for a new one!
here is a pic of the back of the box as i am clueless :LOL:

1362247188986.jpg

Its a mid position valve, so disregard my first post. If you haven't a clue then call someone in who will either fit a new actuator or change the whole valve, depending on what is found to be the fault.

Sponsored Links
do u have any idea why the box all of a sudden will not stay over to the manual side? at the moment to use it i have to wedge it over that way.
thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back