Help with Storage Tank / Water Cylinder

Going unvented would seem a bit over the top in a flat with only 3 hot taps and an electric shower already installed. A direct combi cylinder would be my choice - then he can do it himself, no problem rather than implying that he may as well just fit the unvented himself because he seems to be carrying on regardless!! Running the discharge pipe out to a suitable position in a flat could be a right b**tard apart from anything else

Sponsored Links
gasandoilman said:
You are right you should be registered,but he knows that and carrying on regardless!!!
You're so right - him being dangerously incompetent completely vindicates you not caring about giving the correct advice. :rolleyes:

I think a direct cylinder he cant go wrong :D
He's already got a cylinder that he could convert into a direct one, but are you proposing that he moves the CSS downwards and makes it tiny?

A cylinder with a cold water feed cistern incorporated into the top of it.

Like this:

NewarkcombiMain.jpg

Sponsored Links
gasandoilman said:
Only thing with them the hot water presure is bad?

Couldn't care. Its only to provide hot water to a bathroom sink tap, and the kitchen tap.

Thats it.

gasandoilman said:
Only thing with them the hot water presure is bad?

True, that's why I said if he was only doing three taps and already had an electric shower :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back