Help with texecom 64-w install

Sponsored Links
Also keep getting com1 error, yet smartcom connected and able to connect to panel with wintex

How are the com ports programmed?
What version is the smart com?
What version is the app ?
What version is the panel?
You have access to the same tools as we do now by your own admission so guessing you can get support on how to use them from Texecom and also the training that some of us have gone on?

Sponsored Links
What do you want them to do?
How are the com ports programmed?
What version is the smart com?
What version is the app ?
What version is the panel?
You have access to the same tools as we do now by your own admission so guessing you can get support on how to use them from Texecom and also the training that some of us have gone on?
Hi. Managed to figure it out, somehow the panel lost the com1 and com2 settings. I’ve also got notifications working as I forgot to add arc1 value as connect.

I think I have it all setup for now bar the part/full buttons. Need to get another pir & door contact so that I can fit this to my shed and set it up as area B. I took my wireless keypad up there and was able to access panel. From my reading I would be best to best the shed keypad along with associated sensors to area b only

Thanks for the help so far

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back