HELP !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm very confused by the conflicting suggestions I read and been told by a guy who work for a big diy store.WE had to take off all the render of the wall in our bathroom so back to bare bricks.WE are installing aquapanels but not sure if we should use joining tape as we are tiling straight on to aquapanel and I was told today that you just use the tape when you skim over it and instead to just use the aquapanel joint adhesive could anyone tell me which one is right please.And one more is cerafix adhesive any good? :(

Sponsored Links
I normally use a bead of silicon or gripfill between the boards then tile/tank as usual (if the boards are well fixed at the edges)
Cerafix is not bad,tiled my own bathroom with it about 6 years ago and the tiles haven't fallen off yet :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back