Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, We've got a Texecom Premier Elite wireless alarm and since we had our internet changed to board band, every time I go to arm the system this sign comes up.
Com1 fault. ATS Path Fault. Do you want to arm with faults. I can then go on to arm the system as normal but how do I clear these fault signs?
Appreciate any help with this.

Sponsored Links
How was the alarm connected?
Smartcom - Texecom connect app ?
Com2400 -text message ?

Not too sure, It was commissioned by a local engineer but can't get hold of him for a while.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your help Handy. We have to go out for the rest of the day but I will try to do that as soon as possible.
Being an old 85 year old codger these tech things are a bit of a puzzle but I'm sure my granddaughter will put me right.

Menu 4 on the keypad will give us the panel type and version number. This can tell us if your likely to have a smart com or comip.

Smart com is a white box and with 4 less blue in colour usually 2 or illuminated and are solid, it has a yellow/orange band going across it.

Sounds very much like a smart com fault of an earlier version potentially but other things can be connected to com1, the come 2400 is unlikely as this plugs on to the digimoden socket and considered as com3 not com 1.

Thanks very much for trying to help but managed to get in touch with the guy who commissioned it for me and he sorted it out on line.

If the unit came back on line he will have been able to do a remote reset all of a few seconds which clears the fault from showing.

It may show again in the future as to if and when well that’s something one can not predict.

If firmware of the panel/smart com is upgraded then it’s less likely to return. If you have sma smart com

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back