HENLEY BLOCKS @ SCREWFIX

I know they must be loosing out on a few sales there. Mind they are selling Wago connectors now with quite good prices

Sponsored Links
I don't use screwfix much for electrical stuff, I find them quite expensive, even for the Wago stuff.

I know they must be loosing out on a few sales there. Mind they are selling Wago connectors now with quite good prices
Look up Line Products.** Exactly the same as Wago's. Highly thought of on some sparky forums, and cheaper to boot.

**Not tried them myself yet, a few Wago's somehow fell in my storage box. I blame the snaffle pixies personally.

I didn't like them at first but I bought a starter kit at ELEX show last year and gradually figured out the best applications for them now I use them all the time especially with the Wago box enclosures.

Sponsored Links
I can't get a photo ( owner won't allow it ) but an MET block cut in half and then covered with a plastic box was a temporary fix many years ago. And still is in use.

Do NOT copy this "temporary" get the power back on ASAP method

Ive seen it done before where the earth blocks where just wrapped in PVC tape and p*ssing in the wind.
Line taps wrapped in tape aswell and even 60 amp choccy block used to joint 16mm tails.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back