Heres a good con

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
one of my work vehicles is currently insured through budget insurance. i want to add my father in law who is in his 60's with a clean licenece onto one of the vehicles so he drive it for any errands i may need doing.

So i contacted them and was quoted £93 for the cover......followed by £25 admin fee.....followed by £68 to have his name typed onto the policy.

what a rip off, and to cap it all i cant find an e-mail adress for them on any site to send a whinging e-mail to!

Sponsored Links
one of my work vehicles is currently insured through budget insurance. i want to add my father in law who is in his 60's with a clean licenece onto one of the vehicles so he drive it for any errands i may need doing.

So i contacted them and was quoted £93 for the cover......followed by £25 admin fee.....followed by £68 to have his name typed onto the policy.

what a rip off, and to cap it all i cant find an e-mail adress for them on any site to send a whinging e-mail to!

Try here, http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmBasicDetails.do?sid=127413

thanks mate. e-mail being sent. funnily enough there are a number of other consumer sites where people have asked the same question!

thanks mate. e-mail being sent. funnily enough there are a number of other consumer sites where people have asked the same question!

When it comes to customer service they dont seem to be the best people around!

Sponsored Links
funny you should say that, my business will be going elsewhere next year.

Back