Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread, by the way, started just to create another fight and for you to call people idiots and worse. It's as clear as day you're just spoiling for a fight

Nah, BAS has been locked out of the milkshaked thread so his gasket has blown and hes started this one.

I recommend a nice soothing cup of chamomile tea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Heroes.

Members of the armed forces, police, fire service?

Doctors and nurses who volunteer to work in war zones, or where there's Ebola?

RNLI crews?

Cave and mountain rescue teams?

I doubt anybody would argue with classing people like that who risk their lives and safety for the sake of others as heroes.

Hands up who would like to look people like them in the eye, especially those who've suffered injuries, or families of ones who have lost their lives, and tell them that a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, is one of them, is also a hero.

Hands up who would be proud to be associated with someone who thought that.

So, Mr. Logic, are you saying that somebody with criminal convictions cannot be heroic and courageous?

Tommy Robinson is immensely courageous – because he is taking on a mighty enemy, an enemy that kills its critics. An enemy that our police, government, media and institutions are scared to death of. An enemy that is growing more numerous by the day. Only Tommy is standing up in public and doing this. Perhaps it takes somebody with a such a troublesome personality to do this.

Many soldiers admire Tommy, and it is well known that some of the best soldiers are those drawn from the criminal classes.

Donald Rumsfelt said something along the lines of “we fight with the army we’ve got, not the army we want.”

Sponsored Links
because he is taking on a mighty enemy, an enemy that kills its critics. An enemy that our police, government, media and institutions are scared to death of

That is the narrative TR wants to portray. It has an element if truth but is greatly exaggerated.

The thing to keep in mind is TR is doing this as a career, so he feeds into the conspiracy theory to feed his anti establishment fanbase.

See above. All the name calling, the way you talk to people on here.
I talk to people as they deserve. If they don't want to be called deplorable then they must stop behaving deplorably.

Then think about this BAS.... I wonder why said people can't be arsed to converse with you?
Their lack of morality, decency and capability for intelligent thought.

A thread, by the way, started just to create another fight and for you to call people idiots and worse.
No - thread created to see if anybody here would like to look actual heroes in the eye, especially those who've suffered injuries, or families of ones who have lost their lives, and tell them that a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, is also a hero.

And so far not one person has, but quite a few have acted as if they'd rather not have the general state of depravity, ignorance and stupidity present in this forum examined.

It's as clear as day you're just spoiling for a fight.
Certainly not.

Why do you say that? Is your reaction to someone who criticises the description of a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, as a "hero", to want to fight them?

As I've observed before, if not about you then about one of your fellow travellers, you make that allegation because you just cannot bear the thought that I am not alone in being a more decent and moral person than most of the pond-life here.

I'm afraid that no matter how much you twist and turn, by any decent standards I am better than people who think that a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, is a "hero".

I talk to people as they deserve
In your opinion.....

In reality you use moral grandstanding as an excuse to post abusive, demeaning comments about others.

You spend endless time posting comments which, in your opinion, are intellectually superior ways of calling someone thick.

You claim you are driven to do it for moral, altruistic reasons. The reality is that you do it because of the pleasure you get from denigrating others.

In this particular thread, you have made a judgement about those who consider TR a hero. If you havent read his book, watched his videos and / or other sources, then you arent in a position to make a moral judgement.

In reality you use moral grandstanding as an excuse to post abusive, demeaning comments about others.
People who spread intolerance and division deserve abuse.

People who hate/dislike/are prejudiced towards others because of the colour of their skin, their place of birth, their religion etc deserve abuse.

People who object to the sick and disabled being supported and not forced into squalor and deprivation deserve abuse.

People who try to elevate the status of someone who is a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, is someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, who actually calls himself after a football hooligan, to "hero" deserve abuse.

People who maintain things which can be shown to be untrue by reference to verified facts because of bias and/or wilful refusal to accept the truth deserve abuse.

You spend endless time posting comments which, in your opinion, are intellectually superior ways of calling someone thick.
It is not my fault that I am intellectually superior to most of the people on this forum.

It is not my fault that most of the people here really are thick.

You claim you are driven to do it for moral, altruistic reasons. The reality is that you do it because of the pleasure you get from denigrating others.
The reality is that those who are depraved and morally debased, and who seek to promote their poisonous ideals need to be challenged.

It is the duty of everybody who thinks that calling TR a "hero" is reprehensible to come down on andy11 like a ton of bricks, and to never, ever stop dumping on him until he stops posting things like that.

In this particular thread, you have made a judgement about those who consider TR a hero. If you havent read his book, watched his videos and / or other sources, then you arent in a position to make a moral judgement.
What on earth could anybody put in a book or a video to turn themselves from a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, who actually calls himself after a football hooligan, into a "hero"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back