Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Heroes.

Members of the armed forces, police, fire service?

Doctors and nurses who volunteer to work in war zones, or where there's Ebola?

RNLI crews?

Cave and mountain rescue teams?

I doubt anybody would argue with classing people like that who risk their lives and safety for the sake of others as heroes.

Hands up who would like to look people like them in the eye, especially those who've suffered injuries, or families of ones who have lost their lives, and tell them that a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, is one of them, is also a hero.

Hands up who would be proud to be associated with someone who thought that.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Using the definition of Hero, then even Tommy has been called that by some.
It does take some courage to continually stand upto the MSM & Government to inform the people no matter what your views are.

Being a hero does not mean you have to run into a burning fire, be shot at or risk getting ebola.
Being admired for your courage is enough.

Just because someone is in the forces, the police service etc. does not make them a hero.
It takes them actually doing something heroic to be a hero.

(for the record - "I" am not calling Tommy a hero - others that watch his youtube videos have.)

80791.png

I see the usual basket of deplorables are acting like trivial, childish idiots.

Using the definition of Hero, then even Tommy has been called that by some.
It does take some courage to continually stand upto the MSM & Government to inform the people no matter what your views are.

Being a hero does not mean you have to run into a burning fire, be shot at or risk getting ebola.
Being admired for your courage is enough.

Just because someone is in the forces, the police service etc. does not make them a hero.
It takes them actually doing something heroic to be a hero.

(for the record - "I" am not calling Tommy a hero - others that watch his youtube videos have.)
So would you care to look the people mentioned above in the eye and tell them that Tommy Robinson is also a hero?

Would you be proud to be associated with peple who think he is a hero?

I see the usual basket of deplorables are acting like trivial, childish idiots.
Hmm..

See above. All the name calling, the way you talk to people on here.
Then think about this BAS.... I wonder why said people can't be arsed to converse with you? What do you think it is about yourself that people would rather joke about than talk to you?

A thread, by the way, started just to create another fight and for you to call people idiots and worse. It's as clear as day you're just spoiling for a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back